Spotted my second Colugo

Had this in my draft and totally forgotten about it. I spotted for the second time this year, a colugo in broad daylight on a tree. This time around, it was a tree located near the railway bridge at railway mall. I was on a walk on the 17th July with friends enjoying the last week where the tracks are open to public, a walk from Bukit Timah station to railway mall bridge, a walk than spans across two steel bridges and passes the fringe of Rifle  Range forested area and Bukit Timah nature reserve.

After crossing the bridge at railway mall, on the left is a forested area. 25 meters away from the tracks, was a tree with a colugo attached to it !
Colugo 

Digital zoom of the Colugo

Previous post on my 1st colugo sighting: Colugo spotted in Singapore.

Comments

Labels

Show more