- Honorary Secretary of Straits Chinese British Association in 1924
- President of Lion City Club (clubhouse at 54 Nelson Road), 1927,1929
- Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- Committee Member, Singapore Chinese Girls School
- Vice-President, Chinese Association Committee, 1938
- President, Singapore Badminton Association, 1938
- Sehnh Chua (Surname Chua) of the Hokkien Community in charge of the Sehnh Chua burial ground in Silat Road.
|Lee Swee Har and Chua Keh Hai|
DeathMr. Chua Keh Hai, J.P, M.C. passed away on January 28, 1939 at his residence in No 13 Adam Road off 4th Mile Dunearn Road at 3:30 pm. He leaves behind his wife, Madam Lee Swe Har (alias Annie Lee), one son, Edward Chua Cheng Hoe, 3 daughters, Chua Poh Neo (Polly), Chua Poh Luan (Dolly) and Poh Ai (Alice). In the tomb, another son was mentioned: Chua Jin Tee.
His wife is Madam Lee Swee Har, daughter of Mr Lee Peck Hock, M.B.E. and Madam Yeo Kim Neo. He is also survived his brother, Dr Chua Chow Teck (son-in law of Mr & Mrs Lim Peng Siang) and a sister Mrs Low Chew Kee
Chua Keh Hai's tomb was one of the rare few if not the only one in Bukit Brown, in which the side panels are inscribed the condolence message from the British Colonial Government, the Secretary for Chinese Affairs, A.B. Jordan and on another corner, the Municipal Secretary, J.H. Goldie. His tomb is located in Hill 4, Section C.
|Secretary for Chinese Affairs, Malaya (A.B. Jordan)|
|Municipal Secretary, J.H. Goldie|
|Mr and Mrs Chua Keh Hai (pictures faded) tomb prior to clean up|
|Mr and Mrs Chua Keh Hai's tomb (picture changed) after clean up|
Untitled.(1924, October 29). The Straits Times, page 8
Deaths. (1927, January 28). The Singapore Fress Press, page 8
Municipal Boards. (1935, November, 9).The Straits Times, page 13
Coronation Medals for Malayans. (1937, May 26). The Singapore Fress Press, page 6
New J.P's for the Colony. (1937, June 10). The Singapore Fress Press, page 6
Chinese Association Committee.(1938, March 13). The Straits Times, page 10
Death.(1939, February 1). The Straits Times, page 2